Terms of Sale
As between this retail seller and buyer, the product is to be sold "AS IS" and the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer. The seller expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of the merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose, and the seller neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products. This disclaimer by this seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. The buyer acknowledges being so informed prior to the sale.
- - A copy of our complete Policies & Procedures is available upon request.
- - All returns must be accompanied by an original invoice.
- - Electrical parts are not returnable.
- - Special ordered parts may not be returnable.
- - No returns after 90 days.
- - All returns subject to restocking charge.
- - All cores must be assembled & in original box for credit.
- - Core credits are determined by the re-builder upon inspection of the returned unit.
- - Partial or no core credit may be given for severely damaged or non-rebuildable units.
- - Disassembled or "junkyard" units are not acceptable.
- - Purchaser understands that charge accounts are due & payable on demand.